The ca. 1764 Parlor was located in a space that was transformed in ca. 1812 into the Entry and the western half of the Drawing Room. When the Parlor was renovated, all of the ca. 1764 woodwork, plaster and flooring were removed. With all of the original material missing, how did the restoration team determine the design of the virtually restored ca. 1764 woodwork?
©The Montpelier Foundation and Gardiner Hallock